When I looked at this, I could almost hear my kitties saying "WHASSIS?? WHASSIS??" which is often their reaction to the camera........ I canNOT imagine a household without a cat (or more). Especially in the winter.
HA! I had to laugh when I saw this picture - it is so similar to most of the ones I take of the girls! One - or both - always get up to check things out before the shutter clicks!
7 comments:
I'm so glad you're having a snuggly Saturday with the babies. I know they are not really babies anymore, but, yeah they are. ENJOY!
That photo is adorable. You captured that "wanna love me?" look that all cat lovers recognize - and yearn for...
When I looked at this, I could almost hear my kitties saying "WHASSIS?? WHASSIS??" which is often their reaction to the camera........
I canNOT imagine a household without a cat (or more). Especially in the winter.
"Watcha doin', Mom? Can I take a look?"
HA! I had to laugh when I saw this picture - it is so similar to most of the ones I take of the girls! One - or both - always get up to check things out before the shutter clicks!
Glad you had a nice weekend!
Mr. DeMeow, I'm ready for my closeup!
I love this shot!
Post a Comment