Monday, November 10, 2008

Kitties Don't Like Mondays

The kittens did not want us to go to work, this morning. Agnes demanded she be picked up and petted, and Henry was all about curling up on any available lap. He was also trying to use the laptop, but that's another story..

As I was putting on my shoes, both were sitting side-by-side on the coffee table staring at me. It's so hard to leave them, but there is nothing better than coming home to them.

Nov4_HEN_1

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you'll do a close up of those four feet and the tail all piled up in the bed!

Doodle Bean said...

You made my Monday a little bit better with your sweet photos.

Thanks!

dale-harriet said...

OH yes! Nothing like the *kitty baleful glance* to make you feel terrible for WHATEVER you're doing! But you can go with a clear conscience; they need the time alone together to plan mischief for when they're a little bigger! (my verification word is "mennests" - sounds cozy!)

Anonymous said...

My girls have trained me to give them treats right before I leave for work (or anywhere for that matter). That's the good thing with two cats -- you know they aren't alone.

Anonymous said...

It didn't take long for these darlings to perfect that guilt trip behavior!

Lori said...

I know what you mean - I can't even convince myself to stop at the store on the way -because I got kitties waiting at home

Anonymous said...

Ooohh...cats are indeed the "soul" of a house. I can only imagine how they miss you when you're gone, and how they embody the joy of your home when you return to it.