All content on this site is copyright of Victoria Roos and may not be used without permission.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Campaign Fatigue
Agnes's face says it all. It's almost over, thank goodness!
Although she's only 5 months old (and a cat) she knows that democracy only works when citizens participate. If you are an American Citizen, we're hopeful that you'll get out there tomorrow and make your voice heard.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Agnes. I feel your pain. Let's all vote and get this the heck overwith!
I urge those yearning for a third candidate to vote Ginger. Ginger plans to stimulate the economy through the time-tested method of scritching its butt. She has other magnificent qualifications, including sound ideas on tuna habitats and experience as a fighter pilot.
Thank you, Agnes - I already voted, taking advantage of the "early" opportunity...and I voted for a real candidate, although I was very tempted to vote for Dolores Von Hoofen of the Fibertarian Party. Or to carry out my regular threat of writing in Theodore Roosevelt -- yes, I know he's dead, but other than *that*, I find him an admirable candidate.....
8 comments:
Oh Agnes. I feel your pain. Let's all vote and get this the heck overwith!
Agnes, just remember to show the nice poll worker your identifying tag and then vote your conscience...um, and no catnip until you're quite finished.
Please pass along to Agnes that I voted (mail in ballots in my county), so she can feel a little better.
I urge those yearning for a third candidate to vote Ginger. Ginger plans to stimulate the economy through the time-tested method of scritching its butt. She has other magnificent qualifications, including sound ideas on tuna habitats and experience as a fighter pilot.
Vote Ginger!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-0-WPoq0UM&feature=channel
Thank you, Agnes - I already voted, taking advantage of the "early" opportunity...and I voted for a real candidate, although I was very tempted to vote for Dolores Von Hoofen of the Fibertarian Party. Or to carry out my regular threat of writing in Theodore Roosevelt -- yes, I know he's dead, but other than *that*, I find him an admirable candidate.....
Voted already, Agnes. What an interesting day this will be!
Voted already, Agnes. What an interesting day this will be!
I voted last Thursday. Early voting is great, but I stood in line for almost two hours.
Agnes looks very adorable, though!
Post a Comment