Friday, November 7, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

The babies are doing great! They're chilling out, counting the days until the new president takes office, and breaking in their winter coats to beat the chill of winter, as it sets in.

Nov4_KIDS_1


They become more 'cat like' all the time, and inserting themselves into the middle of 'whatever' is high on there list of activities. Part of the morning routine (after breakfast and a few fiery demon laps around the house) is hanging out in the bathroom while I get ready for work. Henry finds the shower endlessly intriguing, while Sweet Agnes hops up on the counter and is showered with petting and girly-talk.

This is an example of the typical "Monkey-See-Monkey-Do" antics. Where there is one kitten, another will soon follow.
Nov4_KIDS_3

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

just a note to say how much i enjoy watching these 2 grow.... followed them from ibkc. thanks for sharing, happy lurker

Heather Moore said...

They are sooo adorable.

Anonymous said...

They've grown so much and get more gorgeous every day. I love your descriptions of their evolving personalities. I thinks it's pretty apparent they've chosen the right forever mom.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for keeping us posted on these two! I cant believe how quickly they are growing. So sweet - even when they are not!

Anonymous said...

What a hilarious pair of happy, sneaky cat faces! These cats just radiate well-being and love. In a demonic kind of way.

Anonymous said...

I know they are as relieved about having the election over and looking forward as mine are!

Puglette said...

they are such beautiful cats! you can surely see that they are siblings.
thank you for sharing!
Puglette
:o)

dale-harriet said...

Those EYES! Looking into eyes like that, it's *impossible* to imagine their getting into mischief...oh, wait. They're cats. Nope, I can believe it -- but yes, thanks so much for sharing. The IBK are adorable but they're turning into such breathtaking CATS!

Martin Hooper said...

I love the firs pic in this post.

They are such lovely nearly grown up cats.

Hugs and scritches for the pair of em...