
We were having some fun on the table which is where she hangs out and rolls around anytime one of us is sitting at it. She goes belly up for what we shamelessly refer to as tummy time' on a regular basis.

This is was taken mid-yawn, but it's undeniably cute, if I don't say so. Check out the meaty paws on this girl. These cats are almost disturbingly dexterous.
8 comments:
Oh, my, that's indeed one happy cat in HER jungle.
It's good to see them again!
Oh, man, did I miss your babies and your tales about life with them. These pictures - especially the yawn - are very sweet. The perfect thing to see after a long day at work.
I'm stuck home recovering from pneumonia and found your blog through IBKC - this picture of mid yawn is so amazingly cute that I squeed and made my own cat, Tater Tot, wake up from her nap on my lap and yawn herself. Then I squeed again :)
Great blog - I'm really enjoyed seeing them grow and grow on here. They are so handsome and pretty.
Oh that last picture is just too cute! She looks like she's totally cracking up at a good joke!
The table center piece is cat grass!!???!!! These kiddos hit the jackpot with you!!!
I thought that looked like a belly laugh in the last pic, too. And I agree w/Patti... these two hit pay dirt with you!
Lisa
What greats shots, especially that last one! Your cats are so sweet, and I'm glad to read a bit more about them recently.
Nice to see new photos. I need to get my kitties some of that cat grass. My husband loves to put dried cat grass on our carpet and see them roll around in it. I hate it when he does that.
Your photos are great by the way. What kind of camera are you using?
Post a Comment