Friday, July 17, 2009

The Return of Agnes and Henry

Hi! We're back!

It's hot day and Agnes and Henry are hanging out trying to keep cool.

Agnes_July_4

Tomorrow marks the first anniversary of these little muffins coming to live with us. We will mark the occasion with fish treats and possible party hats! Photos to come..


Henry_July_5

8 comments:

Ducky said...

So glad to see you back and with new pictures of those wonderful cats. I love the way you write about them. So much love.

Anonymous said...

I've missed you guys!!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!!

dale-harriet said...

Oh, my, what beauties they've become. All their itty-bitty-cutie has smoothed out and lengthened and polished and they're very elegant cats. (You can always tell when cats are cherished and pampered....they're just *shinier*, and they smile.)

Anonymous said...

You have been very much missed. Really glad you're all back. Please stay...

AnnF said...

Mr. Henry looks so polished, such a suave gentleman cat. (At least in this photo, before he licks himself in some personal spots, crosses his eyes, or does something far from dignified.)

Hyacinth said...

Goodness, I didn't realize you were back! Yay! Love seeing new photos of Beautiful Miss Agnes and Handsome Henry! They've grown up quite a bit, but look absolutely lovely as always :)

kleinwort said...

Yay! I'm just getting caught up from the time I was away! Your darlings look wonderful! Glad to see them again!
Lisa

Rene said...

You take such nice photos of these "guys." They are so beautiful and I enjoy your posts.