She has added even more phrases to her vocabulary. I'd even venture to say that she's talkative. Most recently, she started to sing out and add a playful "brrrr" sound on the end when she wants attention. This new song is generally followed by a paw tap on the leg, requesting she be picked up, or prior to her presenting her belly and the 'air biscuits' she hasn't quite mastered.

Sir Henry, seen here getting his gentleman on, now weighs 6.4lbs. He's been a little behind his sister in growth and teeth development, but he has more energy to burn and is a more lanky. He doesn't engage in the 'MEOW' unless it's during the shark frenzy that occurs while their food is being transferred from can to bowl, but he narrates almost all of his actions with chirps and grunts. I am curious if the other Pettibone kittens have similar vocal tendencies.
13 comments:
Hop over to Rosalie and Renatta's blog and there are two recent entries with Rosalie's vocals! I guess the Pettibone clan likes to make sure their cords are finely tuned :)
http://phyllisandaliens.blogspot.com/
Oh...too precious for words! This is bringing back wonderful memories of when my cats were babies. Kittens are just wonderful!
It must be the Siamese in them. These photos are so beautiful that they melt my heart!
They look so wonderfully sleek and contented, though I can all too clearly imagine the "shark frenzy." Perfect description!
Enjoy the kitten soundtrack to their lives!
What a beautiful kitty! I have a Henry cat, too. He's an all black Maine Coone mix, 16 pounds of super sweet kitty. I will be introducing him to your blog soon, so he, too, can follow the adventures of Agnes and Henry!
They are both so beautiful!
I love how Henry sits with his paws folded :) My orange boy sits the exact same way, all proper and gentleman-like, while his sister sprawls full length across the floor :)
your kittens are beautiful..great blog:)
Hi, Agnes and Henry are just beautiful. They are relly nice looking teenage kitties. thank you for sharing them.
Please stop by my new puggy blog, if you have a moment.
Thanks!
I had to come over from CuteOverload. I (heart) Agnes and Henry. Nick, Nora and Kate say, "Meow!"
:thunk!:
Their beauty hath overwhelmed me! If I haven't said it lately, thanks for letting us keep tabs on Agnes and Henry!!
they are gorgeous!
Nice to hear that they're growing well!
From the colouring of a couple of them, my hunch is that the Pettibone crew have some Siamese in them, which would explain the vocal tendencies.
Post a Comment