Monday, September 29, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to Theo at Cute Overload for setting things right. The post remains on CO, but the mysterious Helen B. has been removed.

Welcome to all the new folks checking out Agnes & Henry! I'll be posting some new pictures later today and look forward to sharing the continued adventures of my little cats.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on, victorious Victoria! Hugs to you and the kitties and Ian and Teho! {{{{ }}}}
And I know Hen is feeling bad, so here's a hug for her too: {}

Anonymous said...

(Anne Boleyn - you're the most generous person I "know.")

Victoria, I'm so glad things worked out for you. I've become quite smitten with Agnes and Henry and I hated to think that you might abandon the blog. I am enjoying experiencing their adolescence through your eyes (camera) and your heart (prose.) I can't wait for the new photos you've promised today!!!

Anonymous said...

Victoria, I'm glad that this worked out OK, and I'm thrilled that I found your blog! You have inspired me to work on the next installment of my pets' stories (I've written one so far - it's a very new blog). I hope to have that posted soon. I'm looking forward to reading more about your adorable little ones!

StephSam said...

Hooray! I'm glad more people will find their way here through CO (and, hopefully, to IBKC in the process)!

Props to Teho and CO for making it right (as though there was ever any doubt they would)!

And, of course, props to Victoria for keeping this blog for us kitten voyeurs. I'd love another kitten but 3 (sometimes 5 - long story involving an ex and joint custody) adult kitties is enough for my husband. :) This gives me a little vicarious kitten action!

Carol Mangis said...

Victoria, thanks for leaving the photos up at CO! And your kitty blog is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my siamese twins, too cute as well! They often move in yin yang poses, that must come with the brand.

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Theo for doing the right thing. But then he too has fostered
kittens which is how I found itty bitty and now these 2 wonderful felines. It really is a shame when people steal others work.

Can't wait for the update

Cerulean said...

I am so glad everything worked out on CO. And that I was able to find your blog from that site! I love your kitties and the pictures are beautiful. I will definitely be checking in to see how the Adorable Agnes and Henry are doing.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures, and your kitties are so anerables! Thanks for letting them stay up on CO (where I found them). xx

Kacy said...

Those photos are so adorable - I'm glad everything worked out ok and that they're staying on CO. That's how I found your blog! I'll be a frequent visitor now. :)

Chance said...

Whew, I am glad that worked out. I would hate it if the world became deprived of their lovely photos becasue someone took them from you without permission. Way to go Theo for clearing up the whole mess.

Anonymous said...

I saw your kitties on CO...my gosh they are just adorable!

AnnF said...

Whee! I'm so glad that it worked out for everybody and expanded Agnes and Henry's fan bases.

Maybe some of their new fans will think about fostering or adopting shelter kitties? After all, Agnes and Henry show just how perfect shelter kitties are!

Anonymous said...

Well whoever Helen B. is, I'm so glad to have stumbled upon your beautiful cat blog. Anges and Henry are so sweet. They remind me of my sibling pair, flame point Sandy Paws and his solid gray sister Violet. At 11 yrs. old they still share snuggles, naps, wash time, etc.

P.S. took in an 8 week old feral last year. Tiger Lily is the alpha kitty, she is small but oh so mighty!

Andrea in Calif

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog having linked via CO. I look forward to reading more about Agnes and Henry and seeing your great photos.