Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nibble Nibble

While that chair was talking smack to Henry and was worthy of few sharp teeth, what's really going on is that the kiddos are in their 4th month and are teething as their adult teeth come in. It's either that, or EVERYTHING is delicious.

Sep_21_HEN_1


I just want to soak in those gorgeous eyes. She's been such a good little buddy, this week. I went to bed feeling very sad last night and was comforted by stereo purrs; Agnes by my head and Henry snuggled up on my chest. It's the best white noise on the planet.

Sep_21_Ag_1

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems as if yesterday was a tough day for a lot of people somehow, and when I think of those who don't have the comfort of dear ones like these at the end of the day it makes me want to hold the world in my arms and try to bless everyone.

Cal said...

somehow, anne, i think that just by wishing you could do that you give the world a little hug.

AnnF said...

That chair so had it coming. Agnes and Henry showed you last night that kitty cuddles and purrs are what you had coming for taking them in and loving them!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than that sweet snuggling and white noise...mine comes from two pugs, but it's still wonderful and comforting. Plus you get the warm little fuzzy bodies to snuggle.

kleinwort said...

Amen, anne b!

So glad to hear A&H are snuggle buns - makes such a difference on those down days.

Though the teething leaves its marks, I know I smile each time I see a box with itty teeth marks. It's kind of like spying the door jamb against which the kids were measured.

Doodle Bean said...

Amen! I'm looking at a plant with bite marks on some of its leaves as I write this... so that explains any typo's!

Thanks for loving those little kittehs so well and posting the happy results!

Accipeter said...

My goodness, they seem to get more beautiful every time I check in on this blog!!

It's amazing how sensitive cats are to when their people are sad and could use some kitty warmth. Mine seem to pile onto the bed with me any time I'm feeling blue. It's quite wonderful.

Chance said...

Oh my goodness! I saw your kitties on CuteOverload and came o check out your blog for more pictures. I can not belive how much they have grown since the last time I saw pictures of them on the web. I followed their progress with their foster mom on her blog when they were just wee little pettibones.

Anonymous said...

They are looking beautiful & fierce! As several have said - nothing like a purring kitteh (or 2!) to make life feel better! {{{hugs}}} to you and your kits!

Anonymous said...

I followed Agnes and Henry over from Cute Overload and it took me a few minutes to realize that they're two of the Pettibones! I'm so glad to see what a wonderful home they have now, and your pictures are great. I'll definitely be following these two.

Anonymous said...

I love Agnes's face. She's beautiful.