
Pssst.. so far so good with the ew-nay, atbox-cay. (knock-wood)
The colder weather has lit a fire under these two little conspirators. It's been a regular spider massacre, which makes for excited, prideful kittens. Their new favorite game involves burrowing under the bed covers and biting toes, thighs and each other. Then there is the 'Kitty Raceway'. They're lean powerful muscles propel them from one piece of furniture to the next.
The other night Agnes scared off a HUGE neighborhood cat, who likes to visit the kittens by appearing at the living room window. It was pretty funny to see a little cat running off such a large beastie.

The cold weather has also turned Henry into a lap cat. I spent several hours curled up with Sir Henry and a book over the weekend. Agnes enjoys that sitting on the back of the sofa within petting distance, but offers up her belly, readily.
5 comments:
Soooo glad things are going OK so far with the you-know-what problem! Your kitties are so beautiful and so interesting. Thank you for sharing them.
As usual, your photography is lovely. How DO you do it?
Funny the behavioral changes weather can trigger in the kits...mine has just recently taken to sleeping on the top of my head.
How old are your little ones now? I'm losing track...
Fingers still crossed for ya on the pesky problem! And a second on previous comments... I'm really enjoying their antics!
The cooler weather has been good for those of us who like to cuddle. My gang have recently rejoined me on the bed. I don't like a/c and here in B'more it can get a bit sticky in the summer. so they gravitate toward cool tiles. I've just been eating up the reappearance of the kitteh blankies.
Hello from Vancouver(Canada). I just love reading your blog! It always brighten my day at work. Kisses for A and C
Sorry, I meant A and H :))
Post a Comment