The fuzzy buddies are adding to their bulk and their fuzziness. It's feeling a bit like Fall the past few days and they're putting their lap sitting skills to the test. Henry likes to crawl under the covers in the bed, as does Agnes, but to a lesser degree. She still favors the pillow.

7 comments:
The other thing that happens as the days are much cooler is Kitty Craziness! Mine are bouncing off the walls and Beatrix is running up and down the bannister more often than ever. I need to get a picture of that but in the meantime I can prove it by the many footprints (what IS it that comes off those pads to make footprints even when there's no dust on the rail and the furniture?).
Yes! These two critters have been reaching new levels of Kitty Craziness. I just stand back and watch the show.
there is something about the folding paws I can't resist!! I squealed outloud when I saw these pictures. (not good in a cube farm)
My 18 year old is friskier too. Last night, for the first time in months, he wanted to play fetch with his toy mouse.
Like anne boleyn said - my kittehs are doing the same - lots of running, chasing - I know they love the cooler weather.
You take such great pics of Agnes & Carmine - thank you!
I am so enchanted by your blog! This is the third comment I've made today! The pictures of Agnes and Henry are really beautiful. They have the cutest of feet. I don't know what it is about their little paws, but I just adore them!
Sorry to know your photos ended up on Cute Overload without your permission. That's how I made my way over to your blog. Your cats are absolutely adorable.
I came here via Cute Overload as well and am very glad I did, what a couple of charmers! I have a thing for Agnes, I must admit. Such colours! And her paws-crossed pose is a killer :-)
Post a Comment