All content on this site is copyright of Victoria Roos and may not be used without permission.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Lol
This one is ripe for LOL Cats..
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think you should have a Caption Contest for this one! My entry: Now you see, Agnes, the plan is for me to stand watch while you go in the kitchen and shove the Kitty Treat container onto the floor.
4 comments:
I think you should have a Caption Contest for this one!
My entry: Now you see, Agnes, the plan is for me to stand watch while you go in the kitchen and shove the Kitty Treat container onto the floor.
Or something like that.
This is toooo cute! *faint*
I have missed a few days of posts & just want to say that all of these pics are wonderful! I love the suitcase ones!
"See how hidz pee under pilars"
Henry: So, you're saying that when the woman goes to sleep we should steal her credit card and order expensive tuna on the internet?
Agnes: Yes, that's right. She won't suspect a thing.
Post a Comment