Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pettibone Profile

Thank you for all of the comments on yesterday's pictures. I swear there was no staging involved! Agnes and Henry are that ridiculous all on their own.

They've both taken to sleeping by my head on my pillow at night and I've awakened to find them striking a similiar pose. These little siblings seem to enjoy each other.

Sept_14_HEN_2

Sept_14_AG_1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful and I know it can be a bit much to have them wrapped around your head, but such a comfort too. Last night was out first chilly on of the fall and my father was happily surprised to find Beatrix curled up in his quilt this morning.

Lori said...

It is such a wonderful thing to wake up each morning with snuggling kitties!!!!

All the pictures on your site are beautiful-and Agnes and Henry look perfect together in every picture.

And I know that the one in the little case was not staged you just happened to get to catch it on camera. But most of the very best pictures are the ones in your head - because most of the cutest or funniest things they do will not be caught on film.

I know - Alice and Dude are 11 months old now and there have been sooooooooo many moments that were -oops missed photo ops.

Enjoy them! (Like I had to say that)