Monday, September 15, 2008

Are You Kidding Me?

It started like this..
Sept_14_kids_5


I left the room, and shortly thereafter, returned to find this..
Sept_14_kids_7


I asked them if they thought they were auditioning for a calendar.
Sept_14_kids_9

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they WON a spot on a calender. They just get cuter & cuter!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are probably the cutest I've ever seen. They're just so sweet!

Anonymous said...

You SHOULD send those in to Catnaps :) I know I wouldn't mind having your cuties on my desk!

DogMom said...

These are the cutest pictures of the cutest kittens ever!!!

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Aww, so cute!

I've been lurking over here since you started -- followed these guys over from the IBKC. I have a special place in my heart for Agnes and Henry because they remind me so much of my little guys!

Agnes is so much like Posey (down to the half-gray chin and white paw!), and Henry like her brothers Jeter (her littermate) and Joey (unrelated kitty that just happens to look just like Jeter).

I'm enjoying watching your babies grow!

Doodle Bean said...

Sqeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad these two are living together, they love each other so!

Nini said...

How stinkin' cute!
Cats and their love of tight, narrow, uncomfortable boxes of all kinds ;p

You should submit these to Cute Overload!!!

Cal said...

OH.MY.GOSH. Could they be any cuter? No seriously...I don't think they could be. They definitely have my vote for that calendar...maybe you should put one together as an anniversary celebration once the blog hits a certain age! Or for the kittens' birthday...options options :)

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness...how utterly adorable! I love the hugging picture...wish my cats were so loving towards each other but the most they do is a quick head/butt sniff and they're off to their separate corners :)

Anonymous said...

I too have been following your kitties from IBKC. They are so cute! I just love their muted colors. So sweet :o)

Anonymous said...

I know you make it sound as if you just luckily discovered them in that adorable posish, but you are very skilled with a camera. Out of the three IKBC spin-offs, only your photos are as artistically good as Laurie's.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Cute, cute, cute! I just love watching these two growing up.

Anonymous said...

CAT CALENDAR!!!

I will never get tired of sayings this - there is something extra awesome about the Pettibones. I'm so cute-bergasted.

dyyanae said...

Oh my goodness! Too precious for words!!!!

AnnF said...

So adorable! What wonderful photos of wonderful kittens!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy you guys are on CuteOverload!!! I knew it was them the second I opened it up.

Anonymous said...

The final shot became my wallpaper, so peaceful and sweet!

Georgia Hardstark said...

Oh my god, those pictures SLAYED me.

What we four say said...

My cats do this all the time, its my fave! There is a picture on my cat blog

www.angelcatsam.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I found your blog from cute overload, and the writer of cake wrecks reads cute overload... I think you might want to check out one of her latest posts:

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/10/stop-insanity.html

Anonymous said...

Hello.

I found your blog at "Cute Overload" and I just used the las image of this post to show "Cute Overload" and "Agnes and Henry" to my brazilian readers here: http://diadefolga.com/folgando-na-rede-13/

I hope that's ok - I think it's "fair use". But if you disagree, just tell me, I'll remove the image imediattly.

Thanks.