Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning

The kittens are starting to enjoy being on our bed. More times than not, it's an arena for kitten-sumo wrestling, gnawing on toes, and a thoroughfare, but then they realize that it is giant comfy pillow and an excellent napping spot.

click on image to see all of Agnes's squinty little face.
Aug10_Kids2

They've also taken to playing, napping and hanging out on the dining room table. Even as they become more independent, they still function in tandem, demonstrate a lot of similar traits, anf curl up together.

Aug10_Kids1

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are TOTALLY smiling in the top picture. People don't believe me when I tell them cats smile, but they do! And here's proof!

Cats have an amazing range of facial expressions. Hooray for cats. Hooray for your cats!

Anonymous said...

I love how kitties curl up together.

Anonymous said...

I love your kitties so much!

Anonymous said...

ITA, spatula, they are smiling for sure :-)

AnnF said...

Cats not only smile, but sometimes they snicker.

And why wouldn't such happy cats as Agnes and Henry smile? They've got plenty to smile about.

THIS lifetime, I swear I'm going to get my paperwork ready to come back as an IBK.

Laurie Cinotto said...

they're HUGE !

and SO cute.

sigh. i miss them!

Anonymous said...

More, please.