Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Funny Girl

Dear Sweet Agnes is the brains of the operation. She's quite the clever girl and nice counterpoint to her brother's brawn and charm. "Aggie" is the one who gets into things first, is always stalking her brother, who tears around with abandon, so she lies in wait to pounce on him or chew on his tail.

She always instigates the bug hunting and has amazing paw-eye coordination. She seems to like looking after me and asks to be picked up by pawing at my ankle or, as previously reported, helping herself down my shirt.

She too has the Pettibone propensity for purring. These kittens are more balanced and loving than any other cats I've experienced.

Aug10_AG3

Princess Agnes still enjoys a good pillow and has taken to napping on the sofa arm rest cushions. She's a little harder to photograph because she's very aware of the camera and tends to move toward it when the lens is pointed at her. I'm having to be more stealthy.

Aug10_AG4

This sassy little cat has moxie and my heart.
Aug10_AG2

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's off the charts! Exquisite.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Off the charts is right. Stunning photos, and she's definitely full of character.

DogMom said...

beautiful kitten, beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos!

Ducky said...

Love the way you write about your babies. I check on them every day.

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is fabulous & so are the photos! I'm so glad to be able to continue on with Agnes & Henry... the IBKs are growing up! (I love that they still curl up together!)

KatBoxJanitor said...

Agnes is developing into the beauty we all expected!

I love the 3rd shot - as she walks away from the camera, toward the evening sunlight...how it outlines her tail in the classsic curl of a confident, happy cat. The shimmer of her fur and her shadowy silhouette on the rug is a gorgeous shot!