Saturday, August 23, 2008

We're Back!!

I apologize for the hiatus. Ian and I went out of town last weekend and I was sick this week with a lovely cold, compliments if the airplane. Our friends looked after the little ones while we were away and I think the separation was harder on me than the kit-cats, who took it all in stride.

Don't let the cuteness here fool you. These growing kids are FULL of energy and mischief and we love every minute of it. Henry won a gold medal this week for high jumping. I found him on top of the buffet and the giant wall of boxes we built to keep him out of the closet in the front room. His cool as a cucumber attitude is hilarious.

AUG19_HEN_4

Agnes is no shrinking violet. She is all action these days and more talkative all the time. She's my little clown and still enjoys a good nap in my shirt. That should get interesting as she gets bigger!


The kids are allowed to sleep in the bed with us now and Ags sleeps on my pillow by my head for most of the night. She grooms my hands with licks and bites. It's very sweet.
Aug_19_AG_1

I'll try to get back to posting pics more regulalry now. I hope everyone is doing well!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Not only did I miss your posts, I was starting to become a little concerned... Welcome back and kisses for the kitties!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm all better now. Was having a little separation anxiety myself. Other than the rotten cold, I hope you had a good break from real life.

Anonymous said...

Smooches to the little Agnes belly!

Cold-B-Gone wishes to you!

These cats just get cuter and cuter.

AnnF said...

It's good to hear that you're better. Those airplane bugs can really clobber you since you don't have any resistance to the bugs from other cities or countries.

Oh, they're adorable and they look so very contented with life.

Anonymous said...

Those little darlings just get more beautiful by the minute! Thanks for the update.

DogMom said...

Gorgeous! Hope you are feeling better -- kitten love is a known curative to the common cold! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, they're looking so wonderful!! Excellent for Henry's athleticism, and how lovely to get grooming attention from lovely little Agnes! Nice, nice photos -- thank you!