
They've been hilarious today with lots of playing and napping. Their personalities are really showing. Henry is a bit of a talker. He chirps and chatters alot. Agnes is chirping, too, but mostly when she's running with great importance from room to room. She has a little rabbit hop in her step. Both are extremely affectionate and purr constantly. They ask to be picked up!

To prove that they're not just hanging about looking adorable, here is some evidence of their feistiness.

Biting is fun!

After lunch, it's back to soak in some sunshine and catch some Zzzzzz's..

We got them tags with their names on them. Henry enjoyed modeling his.
12 comments:
Beautiful photos. Beautiful descriptions. It looks the kitties, you and we readers are all in for great times ahead.
Keep up the cute, IBKCs!
I am so happy for you and these babies. I don't know who's more blessed, them or you. Little Agnes, loving her princess pillow is just too much dearness.
Thank you for the nice comments. I'm so happy and honored to be able to share the kitties with all the IBKC lovers.
We've only had them here for a little over 24 hours and are totally besotted with them and they've made themselves quite at home.
Carmine (ooops... Henry!) was my favourite Pettibone, and I am so delighted to see that
a) he's found a family that clearly adore him
b) he's found a family that blog! With pictures! Yay.
I look forward to seeing this adorable kitten grow into a Mister Cat.
And lil' Agnes is fabulous, too, of course!
I'm so glad you decided to make this blog! I'm looking forward to following their adventures. Henry has such a sweet face, and Agnes is a total stunner.
I am excited we will still get regular updates on Agnes and Henry!
Congrats! I know you will love them both and they'll have wonderfully full lives with you!
Thank you for the blog and the pictures and the updates. Count me in as a regular stalker, er, I mean viewer! :)
I'm right here with the rest of the IBKC fans - glad to see the pics & read about Agnes & Henry. They look quite happy!
The kittens are beautiful and they look so much at home. It's obvious they are loved and cared for.
I saw your blog linked from the IBKC website. The pictures of the kittens in their carrier as they're saying goodbye to their litter mates -- can you tell me where you got the carrier?
It looks so comfortable. I'd like to get one for my sweet Bruce. Any information you can provide would be appreciated.
Janepain,
I got the carrier at Target (it's available online, too) and I put a little lambs wool bed in it to make it cozier for kittens to travel in.
They love playing in it. Agnes jumps inside and Henry jumps on the outside and pushed it with her inside across the floor.
I'm hoping this will make getting them into it easier when it's time to go visit the vet.
:contented sigh:
What a lovely last stop before bed! It is marvelous to catch up with Agnes and Car.., er, Henry!
I'm finally able to catch up with the IBKC alumni blogs now. One of the advantages of "being behind" is that I've got a lot to look forward to! I started from the first entry and will work my way, a week or twos worth, forward at a time.
Thank you sooooo much for sharing! Agnes and Henry are obviously loved and happy in their new forever home! Can't wait to see how much fun you've had!
Post a Comment