Once inside the house, it took only a few minutes for Henry to be in full-on action mode, playing with just about every toy in the room. Agnes, was reserved and toured the room several times. After about 20 minutes, she'd calmed down quite a bit. I picked her up and she started purring like mad.
It's been nothing but love, purrs and naps, since.. The first nap was on the back of the chair by the window sill.

Now, they're crashed out on the chair. Agnes is stretched out on the pillow I made for her.
Here she is in the middle of falling asleep.
(She is the sweetest little cat!!)

Henry is dreaming, his gorgeous toes twitching about.
(He is the sweetest slightly less little cat!)
I'll spare you the picture, but will note that my husband has joined the nap brigade and is asleep on the floor amid the toys. My sleepy little family is complete.

8 comments:
They are so sweet. There's nothing like a kitten, and getting two at once... sigh.
oh they look right at home!
: )
alvie and virgil send their love...
It's a match made in heaven! You and Ian with the cuddliest, sweetest kittens I've ever met.
Our guys LOVED the catnip pillows you made! They got quite workout last night.
Oh My Goodness... they do look like they are soo comfortable!!!!
As a big fan of the IBKC site, I'm glad to see these sweeties at their new homes! They look like they have had no problems fitting in.
I miss the days when my two furfaces were that little!
:)
Reading your posts from start till now made me a little weepy. Your dear memories of Tibet coming to the surface, that's an emotion I'm all too familiar with, but feeling your excitement for the babies' arrival was really lovely. I'm so glad you have the two of them. mine are brother and sister and they are such good company for each other (and especially for me!).
Fabulous preparations. Here's to a long long long love affair!
Awwws. So cute.
We think that adopting a brother and sister pair was an excellent idea. That's what we are and at 2 we are still best friends.
So glad you got Agnes & Henry! I'm a big IBKC fan & was thrilled they got to go home together! Bless you!
Post a Comment