The kids have been spayed and neutered and should be home with us at the end of the week. I hear that they were hard at work playing, instead of resting up from their surgeries.
I've gone a little nuts preparing for their arrival. We have cat beds, toys, things to scratch on, things to snuggle on, tunnels to run through, stainless steel food dishes, human grade canned food, pamphlets of information about cat nutrition, cat litter made from corn, and we've moved the the big chair in the front room by the window for maximum sunbathing and bird watching.
Our little Agnes loves sleeping on pillows, so I made one for her over the weekend and I've been making stacks of catnip toys out of super cute retro fabric. The kids are probably too little to enjoy the catnip, but when they're ready, it will be there.
This really feels like a new chapter and I'm ready to start the new adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment