Henry's eye is better and he has another week on the ear medication. I used chicken treats to help soften his aversion to the medicine. What happened was fantastic. After a couple of days, all we had to do was pick up the eyedrops and he came running.. "Medicine (OK Snacks) Please!" Agnes would do some extra scratches on the post to earn her snacks. What adorable little monkeys!
Henry is tall and has long legs. Here you can see why I call him "Long Shanks".

Agnes had a few days of teenage offishness, but has returned to being sweet and flirty. She's found her daytime perch; the bathroom counter. She meows adamantly at the door if the bathroom door is closed. Whatever makes her happy, I say!
7 comments:
Good to hear that Henry is better and that he's putting all those treats to good use by lengthening those legs of his!
Scritches to both the kids.
So glad Henry is on the mend. I love his pragmatism and Agnes' expressive little self. Thanks for letting us know how they are, and for the new photos. They're great.
They are beautiful! What a joy to see two obviously loved kitties thriving.
Oh my! Love those beautiful long legs on Henry...and Agnes has such a beautiful face...gorgeous kitties both of them :)
Do you think Henry will grow into thosse legs? I think he may be REALLY tall!!
Whooah...."Longshanks" indeed! I'm guessing if he stands up on his hinders he can reach the treats in the cupboard!! And I bet his sister can talk him into it - who could resist those eyes? (Oh how I love seeing these former ittybitties!)
I went through your blog all the way back to the beginning. Henry's pose is so like the pose he struck in your July 25th entry! What a handsome boy.
And Agnes is just beautiful too.
Hugs and snorgles to both!
Post a Comment