
Saturday was beautiful, sunny and almost warm. I spent the morning cleaning the house. Agnes and Henry followed me room-to-room. They had a good time pouncing on the broom (Henry's obsession) and the pet-hair removal roller (Aggie's fave).
They both had their love bug on. Henry has started doing the arched back - head bump and purr routine and was happy to be carried around while he worked his motor.
I deposited Agnes on the sun spot streaming in on the bed, which I would venture to say, brought her to kitty nirvana.
I kept them out of the bathroom while I cleaned it and when I let them back in I found them both rolling around with glee. Henry on the rug and Agnes on the toilet lid (of all places!!?) These little clowns continue to make every day better for me.
5 comments:
Oh, I love your description of these two when they're in that lovin' mode. There's nothing in the world like a kitty deciding to head bump and lean into your petting and arch in absolute contentment.
They noticed the cat fur was gone from the bathroom, so they wanted to replace it for you ;-) Very thoughtful babies you have!
Oh, to find a patch of sun! These two are so yummy!
It's true true true: life shared with kitties is the best! For some reason my girls love to be petted after I've been using the bleach-scented Sofscrub stuff (I make VERY sure my hands are rinsed within an inch of their lives). No idea what that's all about, but they vanish into the air if I *think* about the vacuum!
Love to Agnes!
Post a Comment