I met a girl kitty recently with mis-matched paws like your Agnes. Her caregiver said it looked like she and her best girlfriend had decided to swap. "You wear the left one and I'll wear the right one..."
I had a tortoiseshell cat with mismatched paws like that. A breeder told me to look at her face and I'd probably see that the same sort of reversal was going on between her chin and upper face, she was right. Too cute.
6 comments:
Fabulous kitty. Fabulous collar!
Merry Christmas to ALL!
I met a girl kitty recently with mis-matched paws like your Agnes. Her caregiver said it looked like she and her best girlfriend had decided to swap. "You wear the left one and I'll wear the right one..."
So cute.
I love your kiddos!!!
Oh I love the mismatched paws...so utterly cute!
I had a tortoiseshell cat with mismatched paws like that. A breeder told me to look at her face and I'd probably see that the same sort of reversal was going on between her chin and upper face, she was right. Too cute.
Adorable kitties - and wearing such festive collars, very fashionable!
Thanks for keeping us updated
Post a Comment