
This photo is actually a little misleading because the winner of the "Naughty Xmas Cat" Award goes to...
Miss Agnes Pettibone, for excellence in batting ornaments, chewing twigs, skidding across the tree skirt, and climbing a third of the way up the tree.
She's very proud and would like to
Please join me in congratulating her!
8 comments:
That is such a beautiful shot of your beautiful kids. The wonderment in Agnes' face.. or is that something more like plotting her next move?
Regardless, precious as always.
Happy holidays to all at your home.
One morning, many years ago, as iwalked past the Christmas tree I felt I was being watched. There sat Wilma (RIP) on one of the topmost branches, innocent as you please. She looked like an owl peering out at me. For the next 17 years of her life the tree was secured to a bannister.
This picture is really BEAUTIFUL!
Love the pictures, Cori! Something about kitties and Christmas trees.
I don't comment as often as I should, but please know I am thrilled to see each new entry.
Scrtiches to the kids! Merry Christmas to all!
Please forgive me, Vicki! I got my IBKC alumni mixed up. I follow your blog and Cori's very closely and use one link to go to the other. You both have great postings (and adorable kitties!) It is early morning and I must be caffine deprived to have made the mistake above. Apologies!
what a cute picture! clever little kittens are one of the reasons we don't have a tree anymore. we had a kitten that broke every ornament he could reach. he's knock them off the tree and then roll them across the floor and smack! into the walls!
hugs,
puglette
:o)
Oh, that IS a wondrous picture! We put our tree up right after Thanksgiving - *without* ornaments. (We say it's an homage to the pagan origins - mostly it's 'cause we don't get around to it until closer to Christmas!) But my two girls get used to having it there, unadorned; by the time we DO decorate, it's pretty much old hat and not so interesting. Having SAID that, however - we don't put any hang-y down-y cool things low on the tree, and the water spritzer is always at hand. Evangeline? She admires it from afar....but Lilliane tends, in general, to be more a "paws-on" type o' kid. Fortunately she USUALLY takes her cues from Ev - so we'll see how it goes this year!
What a wonderful life these kids have.
Way to go Agnes!!! The 1 and only time we had a fake tree, the Maine Coon climbed it, knocked it over, got a flying lesson across the room becuase the 50 yr old glass ornament he broke was rather special. Needless to say, the tree is tied off in 3 directions, the lower 1/3 is no breakable, non-toxic ormanents and I am rather a good aim with the water bottle....
Post a Comment