All content on this site is copyright of Victoria Roos and may not be used without permission.
Friday, December 19, 2008
I'm Ready for my close-up, Mr. Bergman
The kiddos, like every cat I've known, enjoy basking in lamp light. Perhaps they know the lighting suits them.
Perhaps, unbeknownst to me, they're fans of Ingmar Bergman films, or maybe I've watched Woody Allen's "Love and Death" too often. I can just hear them saying, "Wheat.. fields and fields of wheat".
I noticed Henry's new Christmas collar, too. They look absolutely adorable and very holiday fashion forward. I wish I got the movie reference. It reads like something that I'd get a kick out of.
6 comments:
That shot of both of them is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Your kitties are *very* photogenic!
I notice that also Mr. Henry has gotten a new stylish xmas collar...
I noticed Henry's new Christmas collar, too. They look absolutely adorable and very holiday fashion forward. I wish I got the movie reference. It reads like something that I'd get a kick out of.
They're definitely paying attention! What a gorgeous pair of happy kitties.
A tremendous amount of wheat.
Christmas bells on their collars, how adorable!
Post a Comment