Monday, December 22, 2008

Ghosts of Christmas Cats

Dec 15_AG_2

Dec 15_HEN_1

7 comments:

Julie said...

These are so pretty. And I love the red snowflake.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Was that deliberate or some sort of Christmas miracle? Enchanting.

Cal said...

Oh my gosh...CUTE!

dale-harriet said...

Save THOSE for your holiday cards next year! What a treat -- thank you for them (are the babies being good in regard to the Green Temptation?) And a VERY Marry Christmas to all the two-foots and four-foots in your life!

AnnF said...

Oooh, was that a deliberate double exposure or was it a cat moving too quickly to be photographed?

Very happy holidays to all of you, and don't let the cats tell you that it's a tradition to give kitties all the treats they want in years ending in "9."

Hyacinth said...

Happy Holidays! Wishing you and your husband and the two beautiful kitties a very Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love camera effects like that. I completley agree with dale-harriet, perfect holiday cards for next year.