
They are, give-or-take a few days, 6 months old. I can't convey how much richer and enjoyable life is with these characters in charge. They are lovers and clowns, children and friends, pillow warmers and alarm clocks, murderers of paper products and USB cables, and beasties of the most respectable nature. I pinch myself and die a little everyday (from cuteness).
12 comments:
Happy Birthday you two - Hugs and scritches to you!
Beautiful kittens, beautiful photo!
A&H are "big kids" now -- ah, teenagers, let the mayhem continue! Beautiful photo.
what sweet little kitties!
that is a beautiful photo of two gorgeous (and lucky) felines!
What a lovely tribute. And the photo is somehow calming. Perfection.
What a beautiful picture. I love Henry's reflection in the glass, starting back at him :) Happy Half-Birthday to your gorgeous cats.
I'm so glad you found it in your heart to love again!
OMG, your lovely Henry and Agnes are such a joy! Thank you so much for sharing their growing-up with us!
I love reading your posts and am really enjoying the happiness these critters bring you! Thank you
Agnes reminds me of the Toulouse Lautrec "Tournee du Chat Noir" poster!
This is such an artistic photo!
I agree with all before me. It is a testament to their handling while Itty Bitty Kitties - and a further testament to their moment-to-moment care and devotion of YOU, that they are as they are. I cannot imagine not having "larees" to guard my house and heart. And yes, thank you for sharing your stunning image.
Post a Comment