Monday, October 27, 2008

A Room With A View

The back door is fast becoming a favorite look-out point for our fuzzy protagonists. This is where the spiders unwittingly go to meet their untimely demise at the hands (or rather, paws) of two fierce, albeit, novice killers. It's also a choice vantage point for stalking, squirrels, birds, falling leaves, and, occasionally, Ian working the grill. I'm waiting with great anticipation to hear the "Ack-Ack" sound (chattering sound of the feline hunter), but have only heard the Pettibone "Brrr" sound and Agnes's trilled meows. Girlie can sing quite a lengthy song.


Oct_25_KIDS_1

This photo also shows the kids working in tandem, something they do a lot. Lately, I've accused them of wanting to join a drill team, or creating the new sport of Competetive Synchronized Furniture Leaping. They're defintely a team.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo! Windows are the best sort of cat tv!

Anonymous said...

It's so hilarious when cats chatter at something outside the window! Ours do it all the time, and you'll crack up laughing when yours finally do.

Anonymous said...

Oh,Victoria, your pictures just get better and better and I adore your prose! (Grest subject matter).

Julie said...

Awwwww.

dale-harriet said...

Stunning.......and those kitties exude security and pampering even from the back.