
We threw them out of the room a couple of times, only to have them cry at the door. Wimp that I am, they were let in, only to have them go ape-shit on the shades.

They must have had too much sleep in the afternoon, or there were too many ions in the air, or they're getting into the "Trick" of the Trick-or-Treat swing of things?
I'm exhausted.. and it's a good thing they are so damn cute. Razor sharp claws will be trimmed this evening. They can't climb as efficiently after a mani/pedi.
11 comments:
We have to raise the blinds in the bedroom before we go to bed. If we don't, our "Holy Terror" as she becomes known in the wee hours of the morning, "plays the xylophone" -- raking her paw up and down the metallic slats to create a cacophony that's impossible to ignore. She, too, is lucky to be so sweet and adorable that all is forgiven in the morning. In fact, WE tiptoe around HER all afternoon when she's napping.
So funny and so familiar...I guess all of us who are owned by cats go through the same thing :)
Our Poppy is the perfect kittie, sleeps throughout the night and in the morning, patiently waits until we get out of bed...Bino, our little monster, thinks 4 am is the perfect time to play with Mommy...starts poking me "Hey, hey, do you wanna play? Wanna play?" He's lucky he's so cute and lovable...!
can't remember how I found your blog, but we have a tortie and tabby similar in coloring to your ones -- and our tortie is called Agnes as well =) (the tabby is Agnes' sister, Perdita, but otherwise ... spooky. also cool.) and even though they're two, they're devils as well.
A very stern, "ah aah aaah", followed by a tap (one finger nothing hard) on a nose sometimes works. It did with one of mine (the others were oblivious), but after short order one finger with a "touch your nose" warning stemmed certain behaviors. I don't know what it is about those wee hours that causes zipping around but even in mature years it still happens.
Ah, we call that "the wind in your tail" night. There ain't nothing to stop said tricks. Pedicures will slow down the ascent but mountains must be climbed! We resort to catnip just before bed because is makes the beaties sleepy afterwards. Good luck!
Oh, my! What is it about blinds and cats? At least it's not like some cats belonging to friends of mine, who realized that the quickest route to the blinds is via jumping on their human staff's faces.
Adorable little stinkers.
Oh yes, the blinds...I had a kitty that loved the blinds. And after he was done with his seranade, he would jump from the window sill to the bed! OOF! Most of the time he landed on me. Yes, it's a good thing they are so cute.
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)
So wicked!
All cats are crepuscular and that can mean activity at night as well. Especially when they are younger. Sometimes a rousing game of play before bed will help. But it's just what they do.
We haven't clipped our kittens paws yet. Do you have to? They've been pretty good about using soft-paws when playing, and they need them to shimmy up the hardwood posts all over, and to climb trees when we go outside.
I love the devil kitty as much as the purry angel kitty sometimes.
Your kittys are precious, I know you love it regardless!
Oh, no - look at those faces. You're fabricating tales of Naughty, they can't possibly do anything negative. There's nothing but divinity in those beautiful eyes. (In the name of Full Disclosure: I *do* believe you; my girlies look like they have actual halos. I am here to tell you, they do NOT.)
Post a Comment