The soft roundness of his kitten face is being replaced by sharper angles. He's like a perfectly formed mini-cat. More beautiful than ever. He's quite the lover and still purrs constantly, but he's all rambunctious boy. We think we can see some Siamese in his facial structure (Agnes, too). I'm quite enamored with his strawberry blond fur.

6 comments:
What a beautiful boy! I've followed Henry since he first graced the pages of IBKC, and he is only getting more handsome by the day!
Thank you for sharing your babies with us!
Oh! What a handsome young lad he's developing into! You are so lucky (as is he!)
Awww, yes, he is a beauty! So elegant.
May I confess...I would like to kiss his nose! He is absolutely gorgeous.
They've made the transition from cute to gorgeous and I'd say there's a Siamese in their family tree for sure. Potter and Beatrix are very Siamese in stature (except for the Shmoo factor in Potter), voice and personality. We had several "real" Siamese cats over my earlier life and they were all much more engaged with people than our non-Siamese kitties. While I would never buy a cat, I'm so glad the Meezers have entered the gene pool with such gusto. Our first Siamese, was named Henry so your guy really floats my boat and Agnes looks so much like Beatrix that she takes my breath away!
Gorgeous orange boy. Thanks so much for sharing your babies with us!
Post a Comment