On Sunday my husband Ian and I went to the lovely home of the wonderful and gracious Laurie C. to meet the Pettibone kittens of ittybittykitty committee fame - http://ittybittykittycommittee.blogspot.com/.
All of the kittens were adorable and were piled in the front window when we arrived. We spent an hour playing with and petting them. It was a symphony of purrs.
We'd been obsessively visiting the website, admiring and falling for little Agnes and Carmine the week prior and decided that I 'had' to make contact and see about meeting these kittens. It's been nearly two years since I said good-bye to my beloved 'old man in the cat pajamas', Tibet, and I'm ready for some fuzzy-loving, once again.
Once they've been spayed and neutered, Agnes and Carmine (who we'll call Henry) will come and live with us.
Inspired by Laurie C. and my excitement for having new babies, I thought I'd keep a diary of their lives with us. Who doesn't want to look at pictures of kitties?
1 comment:
the answer is: there isnt anyone who doesnt want to look at pictures of kitties!
i went through a very similar process with my cat, poncho. equal parts buddha and attitude, just the thought of trying to replace him turned my stomach. after a year or two, i was still terribly lonely for the irreplaceable kind of love that only kitties can dispense, so i started fostering kittens for MEOW cat rescue. it was great for me, great for the kittens, and great to volunteer for that kind of organization.
i love reading IBKC and now i love your blog, too! so thank you for posting!!
(i would also love to see Tibet photos, if you have them posted somewhere?)
Post a Comment