All content on this site is copyright of Victoria Roos and may not be used without permission.
So lovely to see the two again. Its so nice to see IBKC alumni as grown up well to do kitties :)
Glad to hear Mr. Henry is doing so much better. I had not realized the scope of his issues until I ran across your blog. Poor bubby! Agnes is such a beauty...Ah, those Pettibones are a delightful bunch, aren't they?
They are so beautiful. How are they these days?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So lovely to see the two again. Its so nice to see IBKC alumni as grown up well to do kitties :)
Glad to hear Mr. Henry is doing so much better. I had not realized the scope of his issues until I ran across your blog. Poor bubby! Agnes is such a beauty...Ah, those Pettibones are a delightful bunch, aren't they?
They are so beautiful. How are they these days?
Post a Comment