Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Henry's Medicine

I've had a few people asking about the medication Henry is taking. It is CycloSporine. As I understand it, it is an immune-suppressor akin to what they give humans who have transplants. The basic idea is that it keeps the immune system from over-reacting.

He's still doing great!

More pictures and entries soon.

xoxo

4 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Just want to let you know we're still purrin' for Henry! Hope everyone is staying warm and well.

Marlene said...

Adding our purrs for Henry too! Hugs and skritches to Agnes (lest she feel left out)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I was pulling our my furs and Meowm took me to the v-e-t. The doctor there suggested chaging my food. Now I get Wellness foods and I have quit pulling out my furs. Could this be Henry's problem?

Orion

Anonymous said...

Hope Henry is doing good. Christmas and new year greeting to the furry ones...