Hello!!
I'm sorry we've been away so long. We were taking a little break. It's been a busy summer that had its ups and downs. It included my first photography show (up) and was topped off with a medical scare for me that (fortunately) turned out well.
To all you ladies out there, be sure to get your mammograms and do your self-exams!
Agnes and Henry were a great comfort to me during what felt like an eternal 7 days waiting for the biopsy results. The importance of and my deep love for my little cat family and my beloved husband came ever more into focus.
Anyway, thanks for your patience! New pix to come this weekend.
xoxo
8 comments:
YAY!! I've missed Agnes and Henry! I've followed them since their IBKC days.
And I'm glad you're okay! Cat mommies are the most special mommies of all!
I can hardly wait for the pictures this weekend!
Hugs,
Somcak (and Figo and Lily)
What somcak said. I've been there and scary is an understatement.
Whoohooo!!! Glad you'll be posting again and even more glad you are okay!
Can't wait to see your kiddos!!
So glad your scare ended in relief.
And so glad to see a new post. I can't wait to see new pics of those beautiful cats!
Looking forward to it! Glad all is well!
Sorry to hear you had a scare, but glad that it all turned out well. :)
We cannot be reminded too often that mammograms and all those things are important to keep on a regular schedule. Been there, done that... even when it doesn't turn out too perfectly, it's great to be alive and able to repay the people and critters who kept you going!
So glad to see you back blogging. Congrats on your photography show! Happy to hear your health scare turned out to be nothing...good reminder for us ladis to put that appointment on the calendar right now!
The babies are getting sooo big! What does henry weigh now? I think Julius is somewhere in the 11-13 pound range.
Hugs,
Kristen
Post a Comment