All content on this site is copyright of Victoria Roos and may not be used without permission.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Squirrel TV
With Fall falling the neighborhood squirrels have been busy, which means that the cats have the fun of running from window to window, plotting what they would do to said squirrels if they weren't bubble children.
It's wonderful seeing these two beauties again! I do so enjoy the delight of kitties watching creatures wander through the yard....though it's not quite so much fun when something fascinating causes galloping through the house from window to window in the middle of the night (racoons, foxes?).
Nice to see you back! You're lucky. Your duo gets to look out windows all day long. Ours are frosted for safety, and when are open, the kittens get bird flocks and trains! I know squirrels would put our kittens in a tizzy. And today they had big fat round pigeons (much excitement ensued). But oh, to have squirrels!
8 comments:
In our house it's deer and bird TV. How great to see these two again.
The look on their faces is worth a thousand words (or meows)!
They have grown up to be gorgeous kitties... welcome back :)
It's wonderful seeing these two beauties again! I do so enjoy the delight of kitties watching creatures wander through the yard....though it's not quite so much fun when something fascinating causes galloping through the house from window to window in the middle of the night (racoons, foxes?).
They look vigilant, indeed. And they've grown into such a pair of beautiful cats. I'm happy to see them again.
Oh, you made my day... bubble children... I must boost this descriptor! :-)
And they do look great!
Wow, those are some seriously intent kitties! Just look at their eyes!
They do have the life. A centerpiece just for them!!!!
Nice to see you back! You're lucky. Your duo gets to look out windows all day long. Ours are frosted for safety, and when are open, the kittens get bird flocks and trains! I know squirrels would put our kittens in a tizzy. And today they had big fat round pigeons (much excitement ensued). But oh, to have squirrels!
Welcome back!!
Post a Comment