We've had a leisurely weekend full of napping and chin scratching. The kids have been rather feisty at times, too. They're playing, but Agnes gets a little tired of Henry taunting her and she's hauled off and popped him a couple of times, only to turn right around and chase him. It's entertaining.

Mobile Phone Picture
6 comments:
Great pic, cloudstomp! You can almost read the thoughts!
Autumn and the kids get restless. Wonderful picture!
They're beautiful! You can tell from looking at them that they're cared for and well-loved. What I joy to see...
I just noticed that you were posting again. Thank goodness your health scare turned out ok. Good to see Agnes and Henry looking so bright eyed. One can almost read their thoughts when they are looking out the window. Great photos!
They are such beautiful cats. I love seeing their photos.
He is such a big handsome boy!!! And she is such a pretty girl!!! Does she still love pillows?
Post a Comment