Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Agnes cooling out on the tub


Agnes cooling out on the tub
Originally uploaded by Cloudstomp

This a blurry mobile phone picture, but it was cute enough to share. Agnes discovered that the edge of the tub was cooler than the floor, or anywhere else in the house, for that matter.

I love the dreamy expression on her face.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a smiling cat if I ever saw one.

Anonymous said...

me too! love her smile.

ChangingCourseAgain said...

What a cutie pa-tootie!!!

Ducky said...

She's so happy with her find!

Poppy Q said...

Agnes, you look like a very happy girl there. I love to lie in the bath during a heatwave, as long as there is no water in it.

Nini said...

What a blissful smile! Think it could only get better with one of Tweety's feathers sticking out of her mouth ;)

Anonymous said...

Could she look any happier?

dale-harriet said...

I was away for a while and missed Agnes and Henry -- but BOY do I love catching up! Has it been a year? I think they're more beautiful than they would've been if they lived with anyone else....

Hyacinth said...

Oh that is one happy smiley kitty! What a gorgeous face :) Glad she's found a way to stay cool!

Rene said...

That is an adorable face. What a sweetie.

kleinwort said...

Now that is a photo just screaming for an ICHC caption! Love it!

Rene said...

Hello Agnes and Henry. I've nominated your blog for an award. Stop by and see: http://aboutthecats.blogspot.com/2009/08/our-first-blog-award.html

Deven said...

I miss your blog and your wonderful cats. Will you be blogging further?