Oh my goodness...they're turning 1 already? They were such gorgeous little itty bitties back them, and they have turned into such beautiful young cats now.
Happy Birthday gorgeous Agnes and handsome Henry. Thank you for sharing the first year of your life with us...looking forward to many more wonderful years :)
9 comments:
Not possible!! Wow you grew 'em well! :-)
oh my gosh! I remember when they were itty bitties. I think they were the first group of kittens I saw on Laurie's site. Sigh, where does time go?
Those furry baby kitten bellies are just the best!!!
No way, that's not possible! A whole year!
Man, these calendars just are not reliable these days, erm, years. There is no way that it could be a year.
I did remember, but I still had to go back and re-read all of the early days' posts.
Our children grow up so fast!
Aww what beautiful kitties they were too!
Happy upcoming birthday you two!!
Oh my goodness...they're turning 1 already? They were such gorgeous little itty bitties back them, and they have turned into such beautiful young cats now.
Happy Birthday gorgeous Agnes and handsome Henry. Thank you for sharing the first year of your life with us...looking forward to many more wonderful years :)
it is so cute to see them itty bitty again!
In this photo I think you can see where Agnes' shaved belly hair was still growing back in. gosh...
Post a Comment