Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Agnes shows off her purring skills


Agnes1
Originally uploaded by Cloudstomp

I thought I'd share my sweet girl enjoying some tummy rubbing. Listen close and you can hear her purr.

7 comments:

Puglette said...

hi, the kitties are getting so big! they are so sweet. i know what you mean about march...it was similar in our house.
:o)
puglette

Scientific Chick said...

My cat's purr is my favorite sound of all times. So sweet!

Marlene said...

Awww Agnes, you are so cute! I would love to give you and Henry belly rubs!

Ducky said...

I have to smile, seeing that sweet girl so happy!!

AnnF said...

The sound of a cat's purr and sight of a dog wagging are so wonderful. And addictive.

Anna said...

Sweet Agnes, you melt my heart!

I'm amazed she loves having her tummy rubbed, I can only do that with my cats if I want to loose a hand :)

Julie said...

that's awesome.