Monday, January 19, 2009

Little Individuals

The sunshine had different effects on the kittens. Henry went for soaking it up. Notice how pronounced his stripes are becoming. They remind me of Fruit-Stripe gum

Jan_18_Hen_3

Jan_18_Hen_6

Agnes responded by getting her freak on under a chair. It was quite entertaining.

Jan_18_Ag_1

Jan_18_Ag_2

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture of Agnes is hilarious! She looks totally spooked - hopefully she adjusts to sunshine before summertime :)

Anonymous said...

It's those pastel torties. My daughter said they called it "pastel tortie personality disorder" when she worked at the shelter. Beatrix looks exactly like that when she gets in the zone and there's nothing to do but watch and wait and laugh.... and get out of the way!

Puglette said...

we call those crazy eyes in our house...very cute kitties!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Oh, these two are ADORABLE! Agnes with her horror film eyes made me laugh out loud!

Ducky said...

I have such vicarious fun with Agnes and Henry. Your writing brings us right into their funny worlds and I never fail to enjoy your pictures. Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Hyacinth said...

Oh my goodness! That first picture of Agnes is so ridiculously funny :) Silly girl :)

Anonymous said...

They are so darn pretty.

I have a tortie, too, but she is much darker in color.

But freaky, oh yes. That same crazed, almost glazed, look in her eyes quite regularly.

; )

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, those cats are beautiful.

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I LOVE fruit-striped gum. Do they still make it? Whoa.... yours are almost 10lb? at 9 months?? yikes.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
New here and fellow cat owner.:)
Your cats are so beautiful. One of mine likes to get her 'freak on' in the basement when no one is watching.;)

Justine said...

Yipes Stripes?

I have a torbie and she goes crazy in much the same way...