
I have some cute new photos on the way that I hope to put up tomorrow.
Santa was kind to the babies, who enjoyed a few new toys and a video of birds, which got Agnes all riled up. They both enjoyed the piles of wrapping paper, as any respectable cat would.
We had a fire in the fireplace all day, and Henry is quite the fire baby. He loves the warmth, which he luxuriated in. It's been a good day for humans and kittens, alike.
8 comments:
A good day for kittens and humans, and a very enjoyable read. There is nothing like a pile of colorful, easy-to-krinkle paper and a kitten (of any age) to enjoy it for all it's worth. Continued happiness to you and your babies right through the New Year!
What a lovely post! Agnes and Henry are so delightful and your pictures and writing are a great gift to us who watch and read. Thank you so much!
Oh, dear, I can just imagine Agnes pulling away the football from poor confused Henry.
Happy holidays to all!
Do you happen to know where Santa found the bird video? :) What's it called? I've been meaning to get one for my furbaby.
Hope you have wonderful holidays
Sounds like a delightful day for kitties and humans :) Our three kitties were far more interested in the crinkly piles of wrapping papers than their presents :)
I'll add my voice to the others: THANK YOU, for keeping us posted on "our" precious IBK. We LOVE watching them still enjoying being pampered and treasured (as they should be). Happy Holidays to all of you!
Oh my, that's precious.
Aww.. Sweet, trusting Henry. You tell him that Charlie Brown was always the star of the show. He may have been a bit naive, but he just saw the good in people.
{{kiss}} for Henry.
Post a Comment