
Agnes was interested in the smells emanating from the kitchen.

In the end, they each got a little taste of this lovely bird that Ian prepared. They both tried unsuccessfully to insinuate themselves into the scene at the dinner table, but finally gave up and took to napping instead.
5 comments:
Oh look how dashing Sir Henry looks with his bow tie...and Agnes' ears are just awesome! You can almost hear "Turkey? Turkey? Turkey?" going on in her head :) Glad they got a taste of their first Thanksgiving turkey.
Such expressive little cat faces. Happy Turkeygiving!
Look at the anticipation on Agnes' face! and I can see why - that looks like a turkey picture right out of Martha Stewart! So glad they enjoyed their first Thanksgiving, they're clearly happy in their Forever Home!
I have two girls (Noodle and Olive) and they want to know if Henry can be their boyfriend!
I'm blown away by the glamour pusseses.
Post a Comment