All content on this site is copyright of Victoria Roos and may not be used without permission.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Fire Baby
On Christmas, Henry discovered how much he enjoys warming himself by the fire. The fireplace is much better than Video Yulelog
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a handsome boy!! My two kitties love the fire, but not too close! I set them each up with a bed nearby and they love warming their little bones by the fire.
4 comments:
What a handsome boy!! My two kitties love the fire, but not too close! I set them each up with a bed nearby and they love warming their little bones by the fire.
Mine are way too curious about it. I haven't even tried yet this year, but maybe this will be the year of reason. I'll show them how Henry does it.
He is so handsome!!!
He's still such a handsome little guy.
Post a Comment