While the night belongs to energetic Henry, Agnes shines in the morning. She's extra sweet and interactive, and enjoys hanging out in the bathroom while I shower and get ready for work. She routinely curls up on my outfit du jour, which I typically set on the counter whilst showering. To minimize the kitten fuzz on my clothes, I started draping said rags over one of the towel racks on the backside of the bathroom door.

This morning, Agnes's desire to lay on my clothes won her over and I found her stretched out on my clothes as they were draped on the towel rack. I moved the door, cat included, but she only dug her claws into my trousers and continued to purr.

She's also a fan of the shower curtain and has earned the self-explanatory nickname of "shower curtain licker".
6 comments:
SMILING! That cat, no two ways about it, is *smiling*! She looks absolutely smackily self-delighted, and it's clear that she feels she's taking care of YOU as much as you take of her. Yep - one happy cat.
Yes, Agnes definitely has a cat-smile going in most of her photos! I could paint a portrait, she has such an expressive mug.
All that is very well, but we need photographic evidence of Agnes draped over your duds! You could be making up the whole thing.
Agnes is so strikingly lovely. I've had about a jillion kitties in my life so I know of what I speak. That girl has exceptional beauty.
She just wants to make sure your clothes are fully scented so that other kitties out in the world know you are taken :-)
so cute!!!
Shes lovely!! What love coloured fur she has!
If I had company like that while getting ready to got to work, I'd never be grumpy in the mornings...
Although I'm not sure I'd ever be able to leave! Too cute!
Post a Comment