The babies are 5 months old and are both over 7lbs. With chicken treats as my devious method for luring them, I've trained them to scratch on a scratching post. They've stopped scratching on the chair in the living room, which was the intention, but it's also turned into a little trick. They show me they can scratch and I give them a treat. This evening, I came home and they both ran over to the post and began scratching vigorously. I am swollen with pride.
Check out the meaty little paws on this fellow!

The wrestling is getting more entertaining. There is often a blur of butterscotch and gray zipping by and glimpses of tails and limbs mid-air.
Check out the gams on this little gal!

Agnes is still the boss. She's taken over my pillow in bed at night. I've taken to scooting down and surrendering to her will.
10 comments:
awww they are so cute and apparently very clever:)
Smartie kittens! Every time I look at this blog, I get all melty.
I LOVE the shot of Agnes' legs!! I have a tortie, too, and you just have to love the artistry of nature. Your photos are beautiful. I love seeing these little guys through your eyes. Thank you SO much for sharing.
It's great to see such happy and healthy kittehs. I'm assuming all is well in the ee-pay department, also?
If so, Yayyyyyyyy!!!!
I, too, have a pillow princess--I have to have an extra pillow for her, and she still tries to take mine.
TOTALLY worth it. Why do people think that's so weird?
Thank you! These are great pictures and it makes my day to find new ones on your wonderful blog!
Oh, my! Princess Agnes certainly knows her place, doesn't she?
They're both so gorgeous and so good at getting their treats!
What beautiful kitties! That's a great mid-wrestling photo. I have a pug that does that pillow trick. I just don't like it when she's running in her dreams.
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)
I agree with what everyone else has said. I just want to eat them with a spoon!!
They have grown so much - and I have a sense both have a bit more to grow! They are adorable, and it is great that they are such friends and good company for one another!
Post a Comment