Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hankitude!

Henry goes all out, whether he's sleeping, purring or running around like he has a jet engine up his backside.

Here he's put out his tongue as a 'do not disturb' sign. (so cute!)

Sept7_HEN4

Both kittens love this pig toy (you can see by how dirty it's gotten). In fact they carry it around in their mouths. (check out the size of his paws. Henry is going to be a big boy)
Sept7_HEN2

Henry likes to be near his humans. He's very cuddly and likes to plonk himself next to you, on you, behind you, etc., and always with his motor running.
Sept7_HEN1

7 comments:

Doodle Bean said...

Sweet! Thank you so much for showing us all how these happy kittehs are growing up!

:o)

Ducky said...

I think I love him.

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Ducky! Hank is purrfect.

AnnF said...

Oh, so fuzzy and soft and absolutely purry looking!

Anonymous said...

I keep saying how much they remind me of my Beatrix and Potter. The whole Pettibone family does. Agnes looks almost exactly like Beatrix and Virgil like Potter. The ultimate giveaway is that they possess the "Touch & Purr" feature which makes them even more lovable.

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

I just love the color of his eyes.