Monday, September 8, 2008

Aggie's Amazing Growth Spurt

Our little Miss Thing grew like a weed this past week. We weighed the kids and at 5.6lbs she tops her brothers weight of 5.4lbs. They are perfectly petite little cats with not much other than their height to show that they are still babies.

Depending on the angle, she either has soft kitten or pointy mature features.

Sept7_AG2

Sept7_AG3

She's so beautiful! I'm loving her ears. Proof, I think, of the Siamese in her blood.

Oh, and I couldn't help myself, she has yet another new collar.

She is all about the action, these days. Here she is stalking 'Buddy Squirrel' out the window while Mr. Dude, Henry, naps. Please note that they still have their very long Pettibone tails.

Sept7_Kids

9 comments:

Julie said...

Pink suits her.

Ducky said...

She *is* beautiful. And look at Henry with that sweet little smile on his sleepy face. They are a pair of charmers, these two.

DogMom said...

She is a beauty! But, I must add, Mr. Smiley Face KittyBoy is cute beyond description.....

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful! I love that ear shot - lovely. And Henry looks the picture of contentment.

Nini said...

Those kitties are turning into gorgeous cats, fast!

I love that second picture of Agnes... she is stunning.
And of course a happy, sleepy cat always makes me smile :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, they're both absolutely adorable! Squirrel watching = cat tv.

Anonymous said...

The tails are as Siamese as the ears. That's why there are words like "exquisite".

tmmkitten said...

adorable! and i just love her new collar.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty girl!