The shots made the kids a little groggy, this afternoon, but the Vet says they are doing great. Henry gained a full pound in the past week and a half, weighing in at 4.1 lbs. He's going to be a big boy! Agnes is a dainty 3.6 lbs. We still can't believe our luck with these wonderful critters.
8 comments:
What a splendid picture of the kittehs -- so much love in it!
So Agnes is going to be a writer!
It's so good to hear that the babies are doing so well. No surprise there what with the way they are being cared for and loved. I'm so happy for the four of you!
Wow, are they growing fast or what?!
Well, it is their blog, after all. It only seems fair that they get to post something themselves now and then.
Well, I can't believe their luck!
Agnes is totally smiling!
I'm glad to see Agnes honing her typing skills!
They look great!
Agnes is looking VERY pleased with herself in this picture.
Henry is so very handsome!
Post a Comment