Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Many Faces of Henry Tudor Pettibone

Here he is as 'The Butterscotch Dream'. Perfection!

Aug31_Hen1


Here he is rocking a moustache as his alter-ego, Monsieur Henri du Pettibone.
Aug31_Hen2

He hopped up on the bathroom counter, stuck his nose into some eyeshadow, had a sneeze, and covered himself and the counter in makeup. The moustache is what was left after the cleanup effort. It had us cracking up all night.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha! So this is one of those households where the cat wrecks something, and the owner says, "Aw!" and reaches for the camera?

...Just like mine, then. :-D

Monsieur Henri is, how you say, deleecious.

Anonymous said...

Monsieur Henri! You are soooo handsome & suave!

Ducky said...

What a brilliant disguise, Henry/Henri, if those really are your only two names. Very, very dashing in both cases. Pretty little boy.

Anonymous said...

Well Henry Tudor, I should fear you (me being Anne Boleyn and all) but mostly I just love you and agree that you are a butterscotch dream come true. Tres beau, Henri!

AnnF said...

And what's wrong with a boy cat wanting to be pretty, huh? Aren't we past all those outdated concepts of masculinity?

Anne Boleyn, I understand your concerns and promise not to make jokes about not losing your head. :-)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Henry is just trying out a possible Halloween costume! Your love of both kitties is so apparent in both your photos and comments.

KatBoxJanitor said...

Henry is indeed a butterscotch dream come true.

His coloring seems to be getting richer as he ages.

Thanks for sharing him with all of us!

kleinwort said...

Oh, I am going to be so sad when I am finally "caught up" on the blog. I'm just luxuriating in being able to OD on wonderful pics and comments!

Well, it always has been as much about the terrific residents of the IBKCverse as the adorable kittehs for me!

I know I keep saying it, but thank you, thank you for sharing so generously!