Saturday, August 2, 2008

Caturday

Today began with some high energy high-jinks on the bed. We woke up to some very animated wrestling, toe noms and purring. The kids are relaxing now.

It's a big day for the babies. We're beginning the transition from feeding them three times a day to two times with larger portions. Unbeknownst to them, they have to see the Vet for their booster shots. We have little chicken treats from Mud Bay Granary at the ready for when they return home. They had quite the growth spurt this week, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much they weigh. They are eating (and purring) machines.

Day10_kids2

4 comments:

Sam said...

Hehehehe...I can just hear Henry's thoughts..."mmmm...toe.."

I'm glad you're sharing their crazy kittenhood with the world. I have only adopted adult kitties and have never experienced the this stage of a cat's life. You capture it beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Throw rugs are calorie intensive I hear. ; )

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...toes!

Anonymous said...

A bit of a relief to see Agnes with normal eyes instead of the crazies. I do love the crazy eyes but YOU need a break from time to time.